Skincare Ritual for dewy skin
Posted On / Sep 4th, 2020
Skincare ritual to follow for that dewy skin that you always wished for
- Double Cleanse, Double Cleanse – Trust us, Clean face has the best skin. Morning Cleansing with Soap Free cleanser is a great way start your day and Night time Oil Cleansing is the perfect way to end your day.
- Screen it from the Sun and devices – Light sunscreen helps to reduce hyper-pigmentation, acne, fine wrinkles
- Exfoliate – Only mild exfoliation is the right thing to do, no cleansing brushes, no harsh exfoliators, please.
- Lessen your sugars – You use best skincare but no flawless skin, blame it on the cupcakes and sodas you slurp
- Cushy Talks – Wash those pillowcases every 4 days esp for acne prone skin
- Two for Tango – Separate the body towel and face towel, you know why? Trust us it works!
- Ice It Baby – Hot showers are for tired bodies not for the face, use cold water if you can’t lukewarm will just do, they keep the skin’s natural hydrating oils intact.
- Self Care – Hun, get that beauty sleep and hydrate with infused water and smoothies.
- One at a time – Don’t mix your treatments , AHAs, all the same time, they will do more harm than good.
- Pat Pat – Focus on spreading the cream or serum and getting it absorbed and not rubbing it in. Your skin is a sponge, it will soak.
- Keep your hands off your face – You don’t want to transfer the unwanted from your mobile phone to your face.
- Layer it right – Simple, follow the ‘Thinnest to Thickest’ consistency while layering the face.